Welcome to join our membership !
Our members and supporters are national and international. We invite you to join our membership, support our mission and spread the word of natual healing and prevention.
We invite you to become a member of the Tai Chi & Qi Gong Healing Institute. The Tai Chi & Qi Gong Healing Institute is a
nonprofit organization committed to promoting health, healing and improving the quality of life, by helping people identify and strengthen their own internal energy of Qi. The Institute
promotes the awareness of Qi (life force) by providing education and training on the use ofChinese healing exercises (Tai Chi and Qi Gong) for preventing illness and injury, while promoting
optimum health and happy aging.
When you become a member of the Tai Chi and Qi Gong Healing Institute with your annual membership fee of $65.00 (tax
deductible), you will not only support the workof the Tai Chi &
Qi Gong Institute, you will alsoreceive these benefits:
1. Free Monthly Study of Daoist (Taoist) philosophy with a group of like-minded individuals; practice I Ching to solve life's puzzles
2. Free outdoor practice of Qi Gong and Tai Chi (We are building a team of Area Executive Members for different locations)
3. Free monthly newsletter
4. Free listing on taichihealing.org if you are an instructor or practitioner of Tai Chi, Qi Gong or practitioner of other holistic practices
5. Free listing of Area Executive Members
6. Free videos on healing exercises (see website for details:
8. 15% Discount when you register for the Annual Natural Healing Conference
9. Volunteer opportunities, or become board member if you have the passion, energy, and skills. It is a wonderful learning/growing experience.
10. Best of all, you feel the Group Qi!
Area Executive Membership
1. Support Mission Statement of TQHI;
2. Promote TQHI membership in your area;
3. Host free monthly Daoist study meeting in your area;
4. Facilitate free monthly outdoor practice of Qi Gong and/or Tai Chi in a public place;
5. If you offer a class, it needs to be separated from TQHI, but you may offer a discount to members;
6. Promote public awareness of natural health, and build
local “Qi” group;
7. Annual Fee for area executive membership: $95.00 per year
1. Access to all resources and benefits
available to members on the TQHI website:
2. 50% off tuition to TQHI’s Annual Conference on
Natural Healing and Prevention, offering continuing
education in holistic methodology and tips to improve
skills and healing exercise practice.
3. An opportunity to share information about your area’s
activities and successes at the TQHI annual conference.
4. Special listing of your practice on the TQHI website.
Members save 10% off our annual conference. The annual conference offers a life-changing day of healing wisdom and knowledge from natural healing experts. Dr. Aihan Kuhn, Master of Tai Chi and Qi Gong, as well as other experts, will offer healing programs that will change your life. You do not want to miss this opportunity for a one-of-a-kind learning experience.
World Tai Chi Day
On the last Saturday of every April, at 10am, hundreds of thousands of people all around the world practice Tai Chi and Qi Gong simultaneously. We organize this yearly event locally so we can spread the word to raise awareness in different parts of the country, where our members reside. World Tai Chi Day is an integral part of our cause because it helps promote our mission of natural healing and prevention. As a member, you can organize your own event around your own town, city, or region.
You will have access to our online member forum where you can connect with other like-minded individuals. Discuss various topics regarding Tai Chi and Qi Gong, tips and advice for better practice, insights, knowledge and wisdom about natural healing and prevention. Meet up with other members to practice Tai Chi or Qi Gong, or just to socialize.
Tai Chi and Qigong Clubs and Groups
Members can organize and lead a monthly meeting to practice Tai Chi and Qi Gong. This will help spread public awareness and allow others to join in the healing energy and help spread our mission. If you know the date and location of where you would like to hold the Tai Chi or Qi Gong meeting, please contact us and we can list your meeting (like Dr. Kuhn's Daoist meeting below). As we add members, we would like members to volunteer to become leaders in their communities.