We invite you to become a member of the Tai Chi & Qi
Gong Healing Institute. The Tai Chi & Qi Gong Healing
Institute is a nonprofit organization committed to promoting
health, healing and improving the quality of life, by helping
people identify and strengthen their own internal energy of
Qi. The Institute promotes the awareness of Qi (life force) by providing education and training on the use of Chinese
healing exercises (Tai Chi and Qi Gong) for preventing
illness and injury, while promoting optimum health and
When you become a member of the Tai Chi and Qi Gong
Healing Institute with your annual membership fee of $65.00 (tax deductible), you will not only support the work of the
Tai Chi & Qi Gong Institute, you will also receive these
1. Free Monthly Study of Daoist (Taoist) philosophy with a group of like-minded individuals; practice I Ching to solve life's puzzles
2. Free outdoor practice of Qi Gong and Tai Chi (We are building a team of Area Executive Members for different locations)
3. Free monthly newsletter
4. Free listing on taichihealing.org if you are an instructor or practitioner of Tai Chi, Qi Gong or practitioner of other holistic practices
5. Free listing of Area Executive Members
6. Free videos on healing exercises (see website for details: taichihealing.org)
8. 15% Discount when you register for the Annual Natural Healing Conference
9. Volunteer opportunities, or become board member if you have the passion, energy, and skills. It is a wonderful learning/growing experience.
10. Best of all, you feel the Group Qi!
World Tai Chi Day
Members save 10% off our annual conference. The annual conference offers a life-changing day of healing wisdom and knowledge from natural healing experts. Dr. Aihan Kuhn, Master of Tai Chi and Qi Gong, as well as other experts, will offer healing programs that will change your life. You do not want to miss this opportunity for a one-of-a-kind learning experience.
On the last Saturday of every April, at 10am, hundreds of thousands of people all around the world practice Tai Chi and Qi Gong simultaneously. We organize this yearly event locally so we can spread the word to raise awareness in different parts of the country, where our members reside. World Tai Chi Day is an integral part of our cause because it helps promote our mission of natural healing and prevention. As a member, you can organize your own event around your own town, city, or region.
You will have access to our online member forum where you can connect with other like-minded individuals. Discuss various topics regarding Tai Chi and Qi Gong, tips and advice for better practice, insights, knowledge and wisdom about natural healing and prevention. Meet up with other members to practice Tai Chi or Qi Gong, or just to socialize.
Tai Chi and Qigong Meetup Clubs and Groups
Members can organize and lead a monthly meetup group to practice Tai Chi and Qi Gong. This will help spread public awareness and allow others to join in the healing energy and help spread our mission. If you know the date and location of where you would like to hold the Tai Chi or Qi Gong meet up group, please contact us and we can list your meet up group (like Dr. Kuhn's meet up practice below). As we add members, we would like members to volunteer to become leaders in their communities.
Florida Taoist Meetup
Taoist Study Meet Up
Led By: Dr. Aihan Kuhn
Contact: (617) 877-0272
Time: 4:00 pm, 4th Sunday of each month,
Location: 2801 Fruitville Rd Suite 120, Sarasota, FL
Massachusetts Taoist Meetup
Taoist Study Meet Up
Led By: Dr. Dennis Pearne
Time: 3:00 pm, 4th Sunday of each month except March. March meetup will be on 20th due to the Easter holiday.
Location: Framingham, MA