Qi Gong Instructor Training, Level II
Dates: Starts April 15, 2023, Zoom and home study, 2 hours 10 to 12, (4/15, 4/22, 5/6, 5/13.)
This course is for students who took Qi Gong Instructor Training Level I. If you feel you are qualified to take this course, please Contact Dr. Kuhn for other qualification criteria.
Students will need:
1. A computer that has both audio and video and able to use Zoom.
2. Completed training Level I Qi Gong course from Dr. Kuhn.
3. Own the book "Natural Healing with Qi Gong.
4. Currently teaching or practicing Qi Gong or Tai Chi.
Participants will receive two emails after registration: class link one day before, and training handouts will also be sent by email.
Qi Gong Instructor Training Level 2 Course Overview:
· To understand Qi Gong's healing power and use it for self-healing and helping others.
· Learn Self-healing strategies and wisdom that have worked for thousands of years.
· Become familiar with the meridian system in the body and their travel directions.
· Learn a short Qi Gong form that helps to memorize meridian travel direction.
· Learn some important acupressure points for self-help (self-massage.)
· Understand the five elements, their function, and their relationships.
· Refine the movements of Therapeutic Qi Gong, correct breathing, and where the mind should focus.
· Learn some hands-on healing techniques.
· Gain more knowledge of teaching techniques that can help you to improve your teaching and keep your students interested in your teaching.
· Learn the fundamental skills of Tai Chi that can be incorporated into your teaching.
Course Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made beyond five days will qualify for a full refund less a 10% administration fee. If cancelation is made within 5 days of the scheduled course /workshop, there will be a 50% refund. If the cancelation is made within 2 days, there is no refund. However, we will provide a FULL credit towards any course/workshop offered by Dr. Kuhn within two years.