Annual Healing Retreat
(A healing retreat in the beautiful Berkshire mountains of Massachusetts)
with Dr. Aihan Kuhn
Dates: TBD - This program was canceled due to COVID.
Location: Eastover Estate & Retreat, 430 East Street, Lenox, MA 01240
No matter what ailments you may have, either physical or emotional, this 4-day healing retreat can change your health and change your life. The program provides both theory and practice that will enable participants to experience true healing, both internal and external. With theory and practice, as well as learning ancient healing wisdom, participants will experience total relaxation, total rejuvenation, and being empowered. You will bring home much information and lifelong benefits. Moreover, you will feel less pain, less stiffness, more flexibility, better breathing, better mental clarity, and a better outlook on life.
Dr. Aihan Kuhn, an award-winning author, and Master of Tai Chi & Qi Gong, will show you the way to a stress-free life with self-healing techniques. The program also helps with relationships, effective stress management, building internal strength, and learning how to let go of negativity. Learning from Dr. Kuhn, you will experience a transformation.
The style of this program includes lectures, discussions, and practice. Participants will have an amazing time and bring home a smile, peace, and a mind filled with wisdom.
The program is being presented in the beautiful Berkshire region of Massachusetts. For location and lodging/meal plan, please visit: http://www.eastover.com/
Description of the 4 Day program:
Sunday Evening: 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Introduction to the program, stretching, practice total relaxation
- Morning: 9:00 to 12:00 PM. Theory and practice of emotional health/balance, cleanse the mental house, and methods of letting go. Learning specific Qi Gong for daily practice.
- Afternoon: 1:30 to 4:00 PM. Qi Gong practice; Mindful hiking.
- Evening: 7:00 to 8:30 PM. Social, Qi Gong Meditation, stretching.
- Morning: 9 to 12:00 PM Learning and practice the 2500-year-old ancient healing wisdom; how to create and maintain healthy relationships.
- Afternoon: 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM. Learning and practice Qi Gong, light hiking
- Evening: 7 to 8:30 PM Students show and tell
- Morning: 9 to 12:00 PM Theory and practice on stress management, mindful living, and leadership building skill.
- Afternoon: 1:30 to 4:00 PM Practice Qi Gong, fundamental Tai Chi, light hiking
- Evening: creative evening: dancing, storytelling, jokes, show your skill (any)
- The student leads the practice, learning/practice “Wellness everywhere.”
- The program ends at 12:00 PM.