Become A Member
the quality of life, by helping people identify and strengthen their own internal
energy (Qi). The Institute promotes the awareness of Qi (life force) by providing education and training on the use of healing exercises for preventing illness and promoting optimum health and happiness.
Yearly membership is $85.00 (tax deductible). You will not only be supporting our mission, you will also receive there benefits:
1. Free weekly outdoor practice of Qi Gong and Tai Chi;
2. Free monthly email newsletter;
3. Free listing on taichihealing.org if you are an instructor or practitioner of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, or other practitioner;
4. Free T shirt for new members; ($8.00 mailing if you are not local)
5. Free streaming videos on therapeutic exercises from website: www.taichihealing.org
6. Monthly activities for local members;
7. Yearly activities for all members;
8. 15% Discount when registering for our annual natural healing/wellness education event;
9. Volunteer opportunities, or become board member if you have the passion, energy, and willingness to help us to grow. A wonderful learning/growing experience;
10. Develop friendships with like-minded people and get support from each other;
11. Free monthly study meeting - discussing Daoist philosophy with a group of like-minded individuals and use I-Ching to solve life's puzzles;
12. Best of all, you feel the group Qi, gain wisdom, and enjoy the harmony!
Members save 15% off our annual natural healing event. The annual healing event offers life-changing healing wisdom and knowledge from experts. Dr. Aihan Kuhn, Master of Tai Chi and Qi Gong, as well as another experienced teacher. You do not want to miss this opportunity for a one-of-a-kind learning experience.
World Tai Chi Day
On the last Saturday of every April, at 10am, hundreds of thousands of people around the world practice Tai Chi and Qi Gong simultaneously. We organize this yearly event locally so we can spread the word to raise awareness where our members reside. World Tai Chi Day is an integral part of our cause because it helps promote our mission of natural healing and prevention. As a member, you can organize your own event around your town, city, or region.
You will have access to our weekly practice where you can connect with other like-minded individuals. Get tips and advice for better practice, insights, knowledge and wisdom about natural healing and prevention. Meet up with other members to practice Tai Chi or Qi Gong.
Executive Members organize and lead a monthly meeting to study Dao and promote Tai Chi and Qi Gong. This will help spread public awareness and allows others to join in and help spread word of the healing energy.