2022 Healing Retreat
Tai Chi and Qi Gong Healing Institute
Dates: January 2022
Location: Sarasota, FL
This retreat is for anyone looking for balance, inner peace, stress reduction, relieving symptoms of a chronic ailment, learning about holistic healing methodologies, or gaining wisdom to create better relationships with self and others. Daily programs include learning/discussions in holistic healing, practicing Wellness/Healing exercises such as Qi Gong, Tai Chi, and more, and hiking outdoors to get abundant fresh air and enjoy nature’s beauty. Practicing meditation around the beautiful resort and having fun together in the evening are all going to be memorable experiences.
Not only will you enjoy total relaxation, nurturing, and rejuvenation and gain wisdom for healing, you will make new friends and build friendships with like-minded people. At the end of the retreat, you feel your emotion and energy lifted, better clarity, better breathing, less pain and aches, feeling happy, and feeling empowered.
Agenda: (work in progress)
Arrive at Retreat Center and register; welcome dinner.
Morning: Start at 9:00 AM
* Sharing your experience on how Qi Gong has changed your life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
* “Living with a Healing Mind” with Aihan Dr. Kuhn, an award winning author.
* Practice Wellness Exercises: “Qi Gong,” “Tai Chi,” “Spiritual Dance with Qi,” “Meditation/Grounding with Xing Yi Stance.”
Lunch break at Noon.
* Continue to practice Wellness Exercises.
* Hike along the Potomac River. Enjoy time in the pool and fully equipped gym.
* Rehearse for the evening talent show, which can be by yourself or with others.
Evening: Start 7PM
The talent show: singing, dancing, Tai Chi performance, jokes, story-telling, comedy show, riddles, games, etc. No obligation, but encouraging people to share your talent. Free yourself like a child and restore your youth in this special evening.
Morning: Starts at 9:00 AM
* “Daoist Relationships, a Way to Create Harmony in Life” with Dr. Kuhn.
* Practice Wellness Exercises: “Qi Gong,” “Tai Chi,” “Spiritual Dance,” “Tai Chi Push Hands.” (Optional)
* Continue to practice Wellness Exercises
* Hiking along the Potomac River, exploring the resort, enjoying swimming in the pool, or exercising at the gym, even walking around the beautiful resort is very pleasant.
Evening: Karaoke Party, Dance…. (optional)
* Touring and Hiking at Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
* Qi Gong at Park. Share the ride using the Uber app.
Evening, farewell dinner at the resort.
Head back home. Have a safe trip!